Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
230 posts
109,412 visits


show starting post by storm747
Show newest posts...
mjewelz   in reply to NAKEESHA
Help utility dental implant surgery
Talk to mjewelz
NAKEESHA   in reply to bispbea
help with utility
kimberl mcclure
My hubby been out work for 2 Mont my rent be hind 500 Mont just for got my light bill tha bill that. 229 need help
Talk to kimberl mcclure
woman in a shoe   in reply to court29
Hi strom.not been on here in years now
Talk to woman in a shoe
You can setup a personal fund on you setup an account, a goal amt, and anyone can give to your cause. Some of the stories are amazing. A guy I know that's doing mission episode pork in Africa started a fund to help him build a water well for the people to have clean water. He has done well to raise money. The good thing about it is the people of this country can help one another instead of just relying on our government to help. Hope this helps. God bless!
Talk to court29
Need help utilities have child in home missed my araigements and in deep please help can at back
Talk to bispbea
woman in a shoe   in reply to renay51
Hi storm 747 not been on here in a very long time. We can only give u Information where u mite get help. For food call church's and see which one give out food also call food pantries. Resources will only pay for light gas rent water meds if they got the funds. Call 211 give city state tell them what u need help with they will give u places to call if they got the funds
Talk to woman in a shoe
i am out of work short term but i dont draw enought to pay bills and buy food and i dont have kids at home and just 51 i broke my foot so now what
Talk to renay51
Willie60   in reply to kittypie2973
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ."!!!
Talk to Willie60
kittypie2973   in reply to Willie60
Thank you so much. I will check out Homefront Willie. Yeh fortunately I still have food stamps. But yes I did hear that they are cutting them. A friend of mine got cut from 325 to 75 monthly and she has kids. Its just getting harder and harder. Thanks for prayers. God bless!
Talk to kittypie2973
littlelacie   in reply to kittypie2973
Call 211, give city,county,state, say what you need help with. they will tell you what help might be available.
Talk to littlelacie
Willie60   in reply to kittypie2973
Peace"! And blessings. Have you hear of " Home front inc. Go on your computer or phone and look for Homfront services. Rt. 206 Princeton Pike nj. This program can help you with temporary services. I meant to suggest this go you, earlier. But I'm old and sometimes my wife has to tell me the name of services. She's one that's resourceful. She sometimes helps people in our community. When she's feeling OK. But it's called Home front. I hope and pray evwdthing goes well for you. Because it's going to be cold soon. And from what I understand. Nj is losing food stamps . As if we have enough all ready"!! There's a 80 yr old women here in my community who was getting 100.00 dollars per month. Well thanks to the state, she's only getting 15.00 dollars a month. She's 80 yes old"! For .God sake"!! And you have children let Alone yourself"? I'm overwhelmed with this. But I hope , the best for you and the family. Oh"! Call your social service provider, and if you end up homeless tell them so. They should put you up in a homeless morel. Well I,m just trying to help. Wish I could help you further. Willie60!" :-) :-) :-) .
Talk to Willie60
kittypie2973   in reply to Willie60
Hi there and thanks for the input. I have tried the governmental links. I even tried social services. In order for me to get rental assistance I have to do a 12 week work program just to apply. And thatndoesnt even mean I will get it. By that time it will be too late and we will be homeless. My eviction court date is Oct 2nd. I am trying all the surrounding churches in the tried county area to see if anyone will help us. Thanks again a d its nice to have some input. God Bless you too. ;)
Talk to kittypie2973
Willie60   in reply to kittypie2973
Hello"! Ms. Kittypie"! First let me say that depending on what city your in"? Check online, with all websites in your state that has " Governmental "! Link to help persons with hardships. You should be able to get help there. Peace and blessings on your search.:-) :-) :-) .
Talk to Willie60
Hello all. Last month I had lost my job while trying to catch up on my rental payments. My husband has been working odd jobs here and there to come up with some money for rent. I have called all over the state of NJ and nobody that I had spoke to has any funding. I had received an eviction notice on Friday and soooo scared. I have 3 children and no where to go. Terrified,of being homeless can anyone help myfamily? I need 1900 to stop the eviction. :(
Talk to kittypie2973
woman in a shoe   in reply to Lola2014
Sorry it took me so long to get back to u. All we can do on here is give u information where u mite get help. Call 211 I don't know if u give city state or your zip code tell them what u need help with have pen and paper when u call
Talk to woman in a shoe
Lola2014   in reply to woman in a shoe
I recently lost my daughter an I am having great difficulties with paying my electric bill my gas has already been turned off an I owe my landlord rent I have been awaiting ssa for medical problems an I had to pay for my daughers funeral I haven't even gotten a stone I don't have the means
Talk to Lola2014
woman in a shoe   in reply to Momtrytomakeit
Hi the person u posted to not been on here in so many years now. Hi go sign up for welfare if your kids are 4 and under sign up for wic. All we can do on here is give u information where u mite get help. But type need help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put county state u will find a lot of information there
Talk to woman in a shoe
Hi I'm a single mother who needs help to pay my bills can someone help me?
Talk to Momtrytomakeit
Can somebody please help me. I have to kids and I need help Payin my lights and rent. I have no income
Talk to LonlyLondon